Workshop Copernicus for geohazards in the framework of AGEO
The AGEO partner LNEG (Laboratório Nacional de Energia e Geologia), as a Copernicus Academy member, will host a Copernicus for Geohazards workshop in Lisbon the 13th of November of 2019.
The objectives of this workshop are:
- To provide an overview of the Copernicus space program
- Disseminate the role of Copernicus in geohazards risk management
- Disseminate the AGEO project
- To exploit the application of Copernicus data and services to AGEO Citizens Observatories pilots
- To identify bottlenecks of existent Copernicus data and Services
- To identify future requirements in Citizens Observatories
- To strengthen the links among different communities
For more information and for the agenda, click here.
For registration, click here.